As we continue to enjoy the 2021 golf season our number one priority continues to be the safety of our staff, members and guests, and this will continue as circumstances continue to develop. Following the guidelines recommended by industry experts, health officials and other golf courses we are open under the following conditions:
– If you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick please stay home and get well. We look forward to seeing you later in the season.
– Please do not arrive more than 15-20 min early for your specified tee time.
– Pro Shop is open
– Rental Clubs are available for daily rental, and sanitized after each use.
– Power cart rentals will be sanitized after every use.
– Burgers, smokies, snacks and beverages are available to go. Orders can be placed at check in, by calling 545-2718, or using the 9-Eighteen mobile app.
– Indoor and outdoor areas are now open
– Course washrooms are open, and clubhouse washrooms are open and sanitized regularly.
– Procedures are subject to change as our environment continues to change.
We will continue to take every precaution necessary to ensure we can enjoy the game we love and enhance the physical and mental well being of our customers. Anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave the course, and no refunds will be issued.
Thank you for your cooperation.